Renting Our Building
Building Use Policy during Covid 19 Pandemic:
Masks, vaccination, and social distancing are recommended, but not required, for anyone coming on to the premises (on the porch and in the courtyard or entering the building).
If you are looking to rent space at First Unitarian for a wedding ceremony, reception, or both, please refer to our wedding page.
Rooms available for rental include a large room (the sanctuary) appropriate for weddings or conferences, a hall for dining or smaller meetings, and smaller rooms (library, parlor, classrooms), which are appropriate for a variety of meeting sizes. Click here to review our base pricing.
- To begin the process of room reservation, please fill out a Rental Application and send it to the Building Supervisor.
- If you are a community organization or non-profit organization, please fill out our nonprofit organization worksheet for appropriate pricing.
- If you are a member or group directly connected to First Unitarian, please contact the Building Supervisor for space reservation.
- To review our rental policy, click here.
What does my rental include?
- Free parking on weekends
- Tables and chairs, set up and take-down (when available)
- Morning, afternoon and evening rentals available
- Building Supervisor on site
ALL RENTALS REQUIRE A $300 SECURITY DEPOSIT DUE AT SIGNING TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION.
Courtyard: 100 – 140 people. Lovely for an outdoor wedding or reception.
Click here for more images of our courtyard!
Sanctuary: 200 – 230 people. For weddings, concerts, meetings or seminars.
Multiple “stage” arrangement possibilities. Sound system available. Dividing wall can be opened to include Social Hall.
Social Hall: 121 people. Sound system capability. Tables and chairs can be added for meetings or receptions. Dividing wall can be opened to include Sanctuary area.
Kitchen: 5 – 10 people. Our kitchen is certified by the Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness! Using our kitchen and need to be certified? Click here!
Parlor: 5-10 people. Ideal for small, intimate gatherings or meetings. This room features floor to ceiling shutters that can be opened to let in natural light, original wood work, and a decorative fireplace.
Library:10 – 20 people. For small meetings. Tables can be arranged in conference or multiple group style, or chairs can used without tables for seminar/classroom style setup.
Open Classroom: 6 – 25 people. Multiple classrooms available in various sizes and arrangements.
Choir Room: 10 – 20 people. Large open space for conferences, team building exercises, or musical practice.