Covid status as of 7/12/22:
- The current risk level in the Louisville Metro Area (Includes surrounding counties in Indiana and Kentucky) is HIGH
- Weekly new cases are about 300 per 100K. This number is likely to be lower than the actual number of cases due to the use of home tests.
- Weekly Covid admissions have been hovering around 10 per 100K population. This is a measure of severe disease and is much more accurate and important than total number of cases, which includes asymptomatic positive tests as well as mild cases.
- The percent of beds occupied by Covid patients is a measure of stress on the health care system. It is currently at 3.8% which indicates that the system has capacity and is not stressed.
- Attendees (both adult and children) no longer need to show proof of vaccination, although vaccination is highly encouraged.
- Mask use is required
- Social distancing is required
- Group singing is allowed with masking
- RE is not meeting again until Sept. 11
- There is no childcare.
If you zoom:
- Services will continue to be accessible via zoom every week in addition to the in-person options.
We will be acting according to the 3 risk levels determined by the CDC and the Covid Act Now working group, using the numbers for the Louisville Metro Area as our guidelines.
Let’s all show our love for our community and ourselves by remaining vigilant. We
are excited to be gathering together again!!